Re: [RFS] libphysfs - filesystem abstraction library for game programmers

Hi, Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo wrote:

> May I untar it, then remove those files and tar-gzip it once again and
> build package without those files or original sources cannot be changed?

Original sources can be changed if necessary. In fact, if upstream debian/
is that broken it might make sense to remove it entirely -- you might
want to tell upstream to do that so the problem will correct itself when
upstream does their next release.

If you do change the .orig.tar.gz, please include a paragraph (or a shell
script) in README.Debian which explains what you did so that others can
reproduce your work.

--
Matthias Urlichs   |   {M:U} IT Design @ m-u-it.de   |  smurf@smurf.noris.de
 - -