Re: RFS (again): Perl Oak Component Tree and Forest Web Application Builder

Ok, sorry about the misinformation... here goes a description:

Perl Oak Component Tree

This project aims to create a framework for developing applications in
perl. It focus into 8 main areas, from interface to data access.

      * Base patterns for OOP (liboak-perl)
      * Interface development (liboak-web-perl and future
        liboak-gtk-perl, liboak-tk-perl, liboak-qt-perl)
      * Business Control (liboak-perl,
        liboak-controller-entityhelper-perl)
      * Data Management (packages liboak-io-dbi-perl, libfiler-dbi-perl,
        liboak-dbientity-perl)
      * Authentication and Authorization (liboak-aas-perl,
        liboak-aas-service-dbi-perl, liboak-aas-service-dbinpam-perl)
      * Distributed System (liboak-soap-perl)
      * System Configuration (liboak-filer-xml-perl,
        liboak-io-config-perl)
      * Logging (liboak-io-log-perl, liboak-io-log-syslog-perl)

The interface components that already exists are the complete HTML 4.01
implementation, and some additional components, including
Oak::Web::Application, Oak::Web::Page, Oak::Web::Session and others.
These components allowed the Forest Web Application Builder to be
created.

Forest Web Application Builder

This is a web interface to create web interfaces, it handles
Oak::Web::Page components and let you add Oak::Web::HTML::Input for
example into that page. There are screenshots of Forest at the website.

site: http://perl-oak.sourceforge.net
packages at: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=32735
or: http://perl-oak.sourceforge.net/downloads/

--