Re: RFS-3: camsource -- a modularized and multithreaded webcam-streaming software

On Thu, Oct 09, 2003 at 01:06:54PM -0400, Stephen Frost wrote:
> * Thomas -Balu- Walter (debian@b-a-l-u.de) wrote:
> > Homepage: http://camsource.sourceforge.net/
> This looks pretty interesting..
[...]
> What's the license?

GPL

> > I'd like the sponsor to be my advocate too...
>
> Hmmm.  I'll try and find some time to check the package out if no one
> else is interested.

Finally someone :) - life sucks a little more every day if you spend
weeks on learning to package, reading the policy, reference and stuff,
finally get your package ready and no one wants to use it ;)

Before you upload I'd like to make a little cosmetic change to the
package description as the package not only is able to use v4l as input
source, but others too. Included is a plugin to "stream" screenshots
from X11.

I am not sure wether that is enough "changing" to create a -2 version
(or if I simply cheat and leave it at -1), but I think it should be done
anyway before others start translating the description and such.

     Balu