Re: RFS (again): Perl Oak Component Tree and Forest Web Application Builder

On Thu, Oct 09, 2003 at 04:18:45PM -0300, Daniel Ruoso wrote:
> Ok, sorry about the misinformation... here goes a description:

And now my interest is well and truly peaked - and probably a few other
people's, as well.  My time for sponsorship is limited at the moment, though
(and apologies to my regular sponsees).  If nobody else picks it up, pester
me after 1 December and I'll have plenty of time to look it over.

- Matt