Re: [RFS]: digitaldj

On Sun, Sep 14, 2003 at 10:05:07PM +0200, Tim Dijkstra wrote:

> I have ITA'd digitaldj already a long time ago. Sadly, I haven't had
> time for debian packaging for a while. But lately I have, I also had my key signed by a DD (2 days ago) so that's also sorted out.
> Not being a DD yet, I can't upload it myself, but I have
> prepared a package for the newest digitaldj (0.7.3). You can find it at:
>
> http://www.famdijkstra.org/~tdykstra/debian/
>
> I would really appreciate it if someone would take a look at it
> and upload it if they think it's good enough.

There was an NMU by Martin A. Godisch since the last time the package was
uploaded.  Your new package erases that upload from the changelog and makes
no mention of whether it fixes bug #192352 (which the NMU was made to
address) or reintroduces this bug.

You should always base a new package on the latest version in the Debian
archive.

--
 - mdz