[RFS]: digitaldj

Hi,

I have ITA'd digitaldj already a long time ago. Sadly, I haven't had
time for debian packaging for a while. But lately I have, I also had my key signed by a DD (2 days ago) so that's also sorted out.
Not being a DD yet, I can't upload it myself, but I have
prepared a package for the newest digitaldj (0.7.3). You can find it at:

http://www.famdijkstra.org/~tdykstra/debian/

I would really appreciate it if someone would take a look at it
and upload it if they think it's good enough.

TIA,

Tim