Re: Some debconf questions

Frank Küster wrote:
> frank@alhambra:~$ debconf-show tetex
> Configuration database "frankdb" was not initialized.
>
> Probably it would be better if you point me to some documentation so
> that I don't have to bother the list. There no occurence of "init" in
> debconf(7), debconf-devel(7) or debconf-show(1).

debconf.conf(5)

Your file is also messed up in that it seems to refer to a *single*
database, "frankdb" for both config and templates. They must be separate
databases. Moreover, it does not even define a frankdb database, but
only one named "config", which is probably why you get that error
message.

--
see shy jo