RE: Sponsor for popfile

	Package is now lintian clean, the description has been fixed and the changelog entry added.

					K.

practices..en.html#s-bpp-pkg-synopsis

Regards,

Aníbal Monsalve Salazar
- --

 .''`.  Debian GNU/Linux      | Building 28C
: :' :  Free Operating System | Monash University VIC 3800
`. `'   http://debian.org/    | Australia