Re: Sponsor for popfile

On Tue, Jul 29, 2003 at 15:57 -0300, Lucas Wall wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'm looking for a sponsor. I have the following package ready for
> examination:
>
> POPFile is an email classification tool with a Naive Bayes classifier,
> a POP3 proxy and a web interface.  It runs on most platforms and with
> most email clients.
>
> package: http://www.kadath.com.ar/popfile/
> upstream: http://popfile.sourceforge.net
>
> 			Thanks!
>
> 						K.

Hello Lucas,

After a quick check, I've found the following problems with your
package:

· The package is not lintian clean yet.

· In debian/changelog, there is no 'closes #203349' to close ITP bug
  #203349.

· In debian/control, the short description shouldn't start with 'An'
  and end with '.', see [1].

[1] http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/ch-best-pkging-practices..en.html#s-bpp-pkg-synopsis

Regards,

Aníbal Monsalve Salazar
--

 .''`.  Debian GNU/Linux      | Building 28C
: :' :  Free Operating System | Monash University VIC 3800