RE: Sponsor for popfile

	I read the Debian Policy and didn't installed documentation in "/usr/lib". What I did was move the html manual out of the main program install dir and place it in "/usr/share/doc", but the web UI links to the manual so I placed a symbolic link.

		ln -fs /usr/share/doc/popfile/manual $(DESTDIR)/usr/lib/popfile/manual

	Now lintian says the link should be relative. Should I make it relative?

http://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-docs.html

You should have read the Debian Policy document thoroughly.

> Should I add the closes to the list of changes for the last version of
> the package, or can I append it to the "Initial Release" line?

Put it in the changes list of the lastest version.

> Will the bug tracking system parse the whole file or just the changes
> list for the latest version?

You shouldn't change the log of the previous versions anyway. A 'closes #nnnnnn' in the changes list of a previous version won't be considered.

Regards,

Aníbal Monsalve Salazar
- --

 .''`.  Debian GNU/Linux      | Building 28C
: :' :  Free Operating System | Monash University VIC 3800
`. `'   http://debian.org/    | Australia