Re: vimoutliner -- plea for sponsoring

#include <hallo.h>
* Matej Cepl [Mon, Jul 28 2003, 03:11:29PM]:
> Hi,
>
> I have created a package for vimoutliner. Is there anybody who would
> like to sponsor me?
>
>    Package: vimoutliner
>     Vimoutliner provides commands for building using the Vim text
>     editor as an outline editor. For more explanation on what
>     outlines are and what they are good for see the script's
>     webpage at
>     http://www.troubleshooters.com/projects/vimoutliner/index.htm

No, it is not:

VimOutliner is a program to facilitate quick and productive outline processing using the Vim editor (version 6 or better). It also facilitates the "hyperlinking" of different outlines using Vim's tagging facilities.

And now, I know much more, really! :( The whole page seems to be looking
for coders with thons of specifications, no self-explaining user doc or
screenshots.

MfG,
Eduard.
--
<shorty_> Fuchur: Finger weg von Inn, damit kannn man sich schneller als
	einem lieb ist in den Fuss schiessen.