Re: RFS: pose - Palm OS Emulator (5th -and last- try)

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003, Matthew Palmer wrote:

> In the case of software for Palmpilots and whatnot, unless a DD has
> compatible hardware, they can't test it.  (Incidentally, if someone really
> wants to get pose in, they can donate a Palm to me and I'll happily test and
> sponsor).

Would you settle for a second opinion in testing?  My maintainer-ship is
on ice right now, but I use POSE for development and have a number of the
ROM files it uses.  So if there are specific things that should be tested,
I can test them.

If you'd prefer to do it yourself, you can register as a Palm developer at
palmsource.com for no charge; this will give you access to all of Palm's
ROM files, going all the way back to the original Pilot 1000.

--
Larry Gilbert
Renton, WA, USA