Re: RFS: cdlabelgen - generates front cards and tray cards for CDs

This one time, at band camp, Juan Manuel García Molina said:
> Hi, mentors.
>
> During this week, cdlabelgen package was orphaned. As I often use this
> package, I thought it was a good idea to take care of it. So, I've been
> working for a while on cdlabelgen and I have a package to upload. As I'm not
> Debian Developer yet, I'd be glad if any of you can upload the package into
> Debian archive. Here [1] you have the place where you can upload the staff.

I use this program, too, and I was thinking about adopting it, but if
you're interested, I'm glad to work with you.  Here's the errors I see:
steve@gashuffer:~/Debian/cdlabelgen$ lintian -i cdlabelgen_2.6.0-3.dsc
E: cdlabelgen source: package-lacks-versioned-build-depends-on-debhelper 3
N:
N:   If a package sets debhelper's compatibility version to >= 1, either
N:   via DH_COMPAT, or via debian/compat, or via dh_testversion (which is
N:   deprecated), it must declare a versioned Build-Depends on the needed
N:   version of debhelper.
N:
W: cdlabelgen source: maintainer-script-lacks-debhelper-token debian/cdlabelgen.prerm
N:
N:   This package is built using debhelper commands that may modify
N:   maintainer scripts, but the maintainer scripts do not contain the
N:   "#DEBHELPER#" token debhelper uses to modify them.
N:
N:   Adding the token to the scripts is recommended.
N:
W: cdlabelgen source: maintainer-script-lacks-debhelper-token debian/cdlabelgen.postinst
W: cdlabelgen source: newer-standards-version 3.6.0
N:
N:   The source package refers to a `Standards-Version' which is newer than
N:   the highest one lintian is programmed to check. If the source package
N:   is correct, then please upgrade lintian to the newest version. (If
N:   there is no newer lintian version, then please bug
N:   lintian-maint@debian.org to make one.)
N:

Take a look at these problems and then get back to me (either on list or
off) - if somebody else has already jumped up, don't worry about it and
go with them.

Talk to you soon,
|   ,''`.					     Stephen Gran |
|  : :' :					 sgran@debian.org |
|  `. `'			Debian user, admin, and developer |
|    `-					    http://www.debian.org |