Re: ITA: yadex -- WAD file editor for doom-style WADs

Frederic Wagner (2003-07-25 15:33:31 +0200) :

> I'd like to maintain yadex, which I'm using quite often, for debian.
> Anyway it was about time for me to do something for debian, so
> adopting an existing package should be the right way to start.
>
> I've packaged it, changed changelog, and closed the remaining bug
> (#138072).

You should also close the ITA in the changelog, and change the
Maintainer: field in debian/control.

> I've read the debian policy manual, the developer's reference, the
> social contract, and the DFSG.

  Good start :-)

> If i'm doing something wrong, please forgive me, i'm trying to
> figure out how to do, using the debian-mentors ml archives.

  There's one thing you did wrong.  You have to tell us where to find
your allegedly fixed packages, so someone can get them, try them out,
and upload them.

> Unix - where you can throw the manual on the keyboard and get a command

:-)

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

... all in all it's just another rule in the firewall.
  -- Ping Flood