Re: ITA: yadex -- WAD file editor for doom-style WADs

On Fri, Jul 25, 2003 at 04:06:55PM +0200, Roland Mas wrote:
> Frederic Wagner (2003-07-25 15:33:31 +0200) :

hi, sorry for the little delay, the network connection has been down at
the university.

> You should also close the ITA in the changelog, and change the
> Maintainer: field in debian/control.

done,

>   There's one thing you did wrong.  You have to tell us where to find
> your allegedly fixed packages, so someone can get them, try them out,
> and upload them.

ok, I thought it would be handled by mail

so here is the url :

http://gauvain.u-strasbg.fr/debian/

everything seems ok, except lintian gives me the following warning :

W: yadex: copyright-lists-upstream-authors-with-dh_make-boilerplate

which I don't fully understand.

Wagner Frederic
Unix - where you can throw the manual on the keyboard and get a command