Re: Need help: difficult NM / requestor

On Thu, Jul 24, 2003 at 06:25:55PM +0200, Roland Mas wrote:

...<snip>...

>   So he showed up on IRC today, demanded to talk to elmo (who didn't
> answer), started to be not-quite-rude-but-still-not-very-smooth to
> people present, and stated a few things that really got the heat
> started.  Namely, that he had only 20 minutes a month to spend for
> Debian work (although he retracted that fact later), and that he
> wouldn't do any work on his packages until he got his account.  As far
> as I know, that was the real last straw.  People started looking at

Eray needs to evaluate his motivation for wanting to join Debian.  I
would point out to him and any other 'wannabees' that it requires a
lot of devoted time to be productive.  There are plenty of _days_
that I spend over 20 minutes just reading Debian related emails.  I
wonder if he even is spending enough time to see this message.

Richard