Re: Excessive wait for DAM - something needs to be done

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 21:42:45 -0400
David B Harris <david@eelf.ddts.net> wrote:
> Getting rid of that examination would be very detrimental to Debian as a
> whole, and will likely result in some very, very unpleasant things
> happening to the Debian community and to our users at some point.

    Given the personal disposition of some of the developers who made it
through the process before that was put into place I think there's a strong
argument that there isn't a direct correlation between someone having
hissy-fits with other developers and doing something malicious in their
packages.