Re: Excessive wait for DAM - something needs to be done

Adam Heath wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Jul 2003, Jamin W. Collins wrote:
>
> > 2000-12-17 - Eray Ozkural <erayo@cs.bilkent.edu.tr>
> >    http://nm.debian.org/nmstatus.php?email=erayo%40cs.bilkent.edu.tr
> >    * DAM Comment: Have asked applicant to get 5 sponsors.
>
> Read the list archives.  You'll find that this person might never be
allowed
> into debian.

FFS, yet again the big children in the playground take away the toys from
the others. I can't see why this poor person has been excluded from joining
the gang other than malicious intent from the DAM. I'm happy to be one of
the 5 sponsors if they are still interested - any other volunteers to help
show Debian is not a bunch of snobby w*nkers?

Matt.