Re: Package adopt

I found the instructions you were talking about.
If you are going to adopt a package, retitle its bug to replace `O' with >`ITA', in order for other people to know the package is being adopted and to >prevent its automatic removal from the archive.
This is done.
To actually adopt the package, upload it with your name in its Maintainer: >field, and put something like
* New maintainer (Closes: #bugnumber) in the changelog of the package in >order to automatically close this bug once the package has been installed;

I don't have to send the close(bug) now. I think that is the answer i was looking for in previous message.
Greetings
Eduardo