Re: Package adopt

Include the following line in fda's changelog file: * New maintainer. (closes: #192657) And the following line judy's changelog file: * New maintainer. (closes: #172772)

I'm not sure about this. These 'bugs' are just the report that the package is orphan aren't they? The only thing I have to do is send a mail with these two lines, two mails each with one of these lines? The point of that is make the people who reported them that the bug is fixed, isnt it? I think I changed to ITA succedfully.
Thanks everybody for all the help you're providing.
Eduardo
Next, go and fix the oustanding fda bugs. The two fda bugs are easy.
There are no bugs for judy. See:
http://bugs.debian.org/fda
http://bugs.debian.org/judy Repackage both fda and judy, and you'll be ready to look for a sponsor.
Greetings
Eduardo

Aníbal
--
Building 28C, Monash University, VIC 3800, Australia