Re: Machine access for NM Applicants.

On Tue, May 27, 2003 at 05:25:48PM -0300, Leo Costela Antunes wrote:
> The buildd-logs[1] don't provide enough debug information?
> I know this doesn't answer your question, but I assume the portability
> issues you mention are all build problems in one of Debian's supported
> architectures, am I right?

Right.

> If so, the build logs[1] should give you more then enough help to track
> your problems down before asking for another upload, and therefore
> triggering another buildd run.

As Rene mentioned:

On Tue, May 27, 2003 at 06:14:44PM +0200, Rene Engelhard wrote:
> In this case not.
> In many other cases also not...

In my case the logs just show that the configure failed. The config.log's
might tell me the rest, but I can't see that I have access to those.

The comments in the FTBFS bugs I got probably gave me the solution, and
it turns out that one of the bugs bit a lot of people so I managed to
dig up a reference to it on another debian mailing list. But I would
like to check it, and a general resource for future trouble would be
handy.

Thanks,

Mike
mschacht@alumni.washington.edu