Re: Machine access for NM Applicants.

The buildd-logs[1] don't provide enough debug information?
I know this doesn't answer your question, but I assume the portability
issues you mention are all build problems in one of Debian's supported
architectures, am I right?
If so, the build logs[1] should give you more then enough help to track
your problems down before asking for another upload, and therefore
triggering another buildd run.

I hope I haven't missunderstood anything =]

[1] http://buildd.debian.org/build.php

Cheers

mschacht@alumni.washington.edu
--