Re: joining Debian / packaging buildd

Jeremy Lainé <jeremy.laine@polytechnique.org> writes:

> > You might be interested in
> > http://www.whinlatter.uklinux.net/buildd/
>
> Definitely, I'm looking through it right now.
>
> > You should probably subscribe to buildd-discuss at nocrew.org.
>
> Done, and browsing through the archives I see I'm going pretty much
> the same way as you as I also rely on autoconf/automake and have moved
> to debhelper.

I've uploaded (or will upload shortly) a new version to the above
URL.  This includes a number of changes, and removes andrea and
rbuilder, and updates sbuild to the apt-patched version in common use.

I've not yet included the debconf patch you sent, since I'm not at all
knowledeable about it, and I'm also going to alter the conffiles in
the future, which would break it.  I was also not happy about
generating the .global conffiles--these are not supposed to be changed
by the user (the .local or non-suffixed version should be used
instead; buildd uses a per-user conffile).

Regards,
Roger

--
Roger Leigh

                GPG Public Key: 0x25BFB848 available on public keyservers