RE: [OT] A question for programmers - Inspiration

I notice that many of you have mentioned Knuth.  Are all of you talking
specifically about "The Art of Computer Programming" volumes?

Thanks again!!

Barry deFreese
Technology Services Manager
Nike Team Sports
(949)-616-4005
Barry.deFreese@nike.com

"Technology doesn't make you less stupid; it just makes you stupid faster."
Jerry Gregoire - Former CIO at Dell