RE: [OT] A question for programmers - Inspiration

I'm certainly not opposed to learning anything, unfortunately I was "raised"
in the M$ world and it currently pays my bills.  Though I have actually
written a few RPG programs on the AS/400 also - Yuck!!! :-)

Barry deFreese
Technology Services Manager
Nike Team Sports
(949)-616-4005
Barry.deFreese@nike.com

"Technology doesn't make you less stupid; it just makes you stupid faster."
Jerry Gregoire - Former CIO at Dell