Really strange : my package doesn't compile from source.

Hi,

I recently upload to sid my new package : k3b. But I have forget to add
automake1.6 in Build-Depends. That's why I would like to made a new
release. However, I didn't manage to compile k3b from source ! But if I
apply the diff.gz patch to the upstream source. Then it works ! I didn't
unterstand why ! I made a diff -Naur from the two directory, and the
content is the same. Then I made a diff from the md5sum of each file in
the directory, and it is also the same ! That's why I don't understand
why it doesn't compile (with debuild) from the debian sources !

Thanks for your help.

--
Jean-Michel Kelbert