New Maintainer Process

hi,

I hope/think this is the right place to ask.
For 2 Days i noticed that there are no Debian Packages for the "glark"
tool, a little nice grep supplement in ruby, so i started to build one and
it works quite well. After short mailing with Jeff Pace (the developer of
this tool) he said that he would welcome and appreciate if this util
takes place in the Debian Package tree.

After reading nm.debian.org i noticed that:

    1)  I need a current Debian Developer that signs my
        gpg key.
    2)  I need also a current Debian Developer that agrees
        to be my advocate and verifys my package.

And i also would be happy if there is some Person that can ensure if my
package meets all expectations.

Tanks in advance !
--
regards /*/ michael ablassmeier [0x748670F5]