Re: Another Sponsor Request for StegFS

On Wed, May 08, 2002 at 02:34:53PM +0200, Sebastian Urbach wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I still want to become a debian developer for StegFS (Steganographic
> File System) :-) Since a few days im working on the package. My work
> is based on the Debian Developers Reference and the Debian New
> Maintainers Guide. I had never ever done software development in this
> dimension before and i would be very happy if i can work together with
> a sponsor / mentor for this package.

You need a sponsor for uploading your packages.  The sponsor also checks
the package and points you to errors you made.  So, first you need to
create the package, put it up somewhere for download and then post the
URL to this list.

If you encounter problems while packaging and have questions, this
(debian-mentors) is the right place to ask.  Or #debian-devel on
irc.openprojects.net, if you want.

--
Andreas Bombe <bombe@informatik.tu-muenchen.de>    DSA key 0x04880A44