Another Sponsor Request for StegFS

Hi,

I still want to become a debian developer for StegFS (Steganographic File System) :-) Since a few days im working on the package. My work is based on the Debian Developers Reference and the Debian New Maintainers Guide. I had never ever done software development in this dimension before and i would be very happy if i can work together with a sponsor / mentor for this package.

You can find more information about Stegfs on http://www.mcdonald.org.uk/StegFS/. I had spoken to the author of Stegfs, to get the actual news and plans from Andrew McDonald about it.

Greetings

--
Sebastian Urbach

Public Key (OpenPGP Standard, RFC-2440):
https://www.hanau.ccc.de/~sebastian/sebastian.asc

Wir muessen die Rechte der Andersdenkenden selbst dann
beachten, wenn sie Idioten oder schaedlich sind.
Wir muessen aufpassen. Wachsamkeit ist der Preis
der Freiheit --- Keine Zensur!
Wau Holland, eigtl. Herwart Holland-Moritz
(*20.12.1951 - +29.07.2001), Mitbegruender
und Alterspraesident des Chaos Computer Club