Re: lib sdl

it seems we have very different opinions; for me...

... there is non-free-software that can be distributed, and
non-free-sw that cannot be distributed (regardless of where)

... upstream authors should be listened to (after all, they do most of
the job), and

... courtesy is not an option (at least, I usually try to :-)

... Intent-To-Package have a reason to exist, and not 'the first one
who uploads wins'

It seems you have different ideas; I am not losing my sleep on this.

a.

--
Andrea Mennucc
 "E' un mondo difficile. Che vita intensa!" (Renato Carotone)