Re: packaging question

Florent Rougon <flo@via.ecp.fr> cum veritate scripsit:

> No, users are likely to install BOTH python2.1-xmms and python2.2-xmms,
> because if they write a Python program using these bindings (to
> libxmms), they will probably want to test it on several Python versions.

Users don't really need to care about python-version compatibility,
do they ? Their primary aim is to write code that works for them, not
write code that works on both.

maybe I am wrong, I don't code in python (yet).

regards,
	junichi

--
dancer@debian.org : Junichi Uekawa   http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer
GPG Fingerprint : 17D6 120E 4455 1832 9423  7447 3059 BF92 CD37 56F4