Looking for a sponser for my package: hip

Hi,

I would like to become a Debian developer and following the suggestion
on http://www.debian.org/devel/join/nm-step1 I'm looking for a sponsor
for a package I'm developing.

The package in question is a LGPLed mpeg audio decoder.  It's based off
of mpglib from mpg123.  It includes code added by the guys on the LAME
project.  I have added a vorbisfile like interface and a python module.
I've already done the debian packaging, and it's is in CVS at
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/lame/hip/
The source package creates three different *.deb files, a lib deb, a dev
deb, and the python module.

Thanks,

myers