Re: Local archive tools?

> Can someone who understands the underlying setup give me some advice on how
> to deal with this? (Note: I realize the feature set I'm after isn't useful
> to most folks; I'm running the temporary archive for one of the new-arch
> ports which does not yet have space in the main archive, but we'd really
> like to be able to do it "just like" the real thing, with the exception of
> a few extra limitations).

I'd give cvs.debian.org and the dak module a try. Alternatively, you
can implement a quite limited version rather easily, I think. Putting
stuff in the pool (and only supporting one architecture and one
distribution) is easy, I can give you a script if you like. Adding
support for signature verification shouldn't be that hard
either. Implementing the queues might be a bit tricky :]