Re: Brazilian Key Signer

On 26 Mar 2002 13:36:52 -0300
Leo Costela <costelaaa@ig.com.br> wrote:

> Hi
Hello Leo,

> I've posted this to debian-user-portuguese and got nowhere, so I decided
> to try debian-mentors for a change.
I saw your message, I guess you're at São Paulo, and most of our developers
in there are currently away or too busy... I suggest you mail
hmh@debian.org, macan@debian.org, gleydson@debian.org.... all these
persons are at or near São Paulo's capital and can sign your key

also, you can try talking to Gleydson or error at #debian-br,
hmh is not found there, usually

also, at around 13/04 we're going to make an install fest and
some other stuff in Campinas, I'm going and many other developers
are, so you have this chance, mail Debian-SP or d-u-p to know
the details

> I'm a NM stuck finding a Key Signer here in Brazil, I've already got a
> sponsor AND advocate, even though I have no signed key...
who's your advocate, btw? brazillian?

> Is there any Brazilian reader/poster that could be so nice as to meet
> with me and sign my key so I can get going with the rest (and IMO more
> important) of the tests to become a DD ?
the other tests are very important, but the ID check is one of the most,
because you are officially entering our key-ring of trust... if you're
not who we think you are, then you can do a lot of harm to Debian and
then vanish.. it won't be possible to locate you... that's why checking
that you is actually who you're saying you are is important

[]s!

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://www.metainfo.org/kov>
Debian: <http://www.debian.org> * <http://debian-br.cipsga.org.br>