Re: Brazilian Key Signer

Hello!

	I haven't got any posts from you at debian-user-portuguese... are
you sure you haven't sent it to debian-user-portugese (note the
spelling), because that list is inactive. Anyway, I can sign your key
if you live in Porto Alegre/RS... just drop me a mail.
	It have to be this week, because in the next I'll be in the USA.

	[]s

	Pablo

--
Pablo Lorenzzoni (Spectra) <spectra@debian.org>