Brazilian Key Signer

Hi

I've posted this to debian-user-portuguese and got nowhere, so I decided
to try debian-mentors for a change.

I'm a NM stuck finding a Key Signer here in Brazil, I've already got a
sponsor AND advocate, even though I have no signed key...

Is there any Brazilian reader/poster that could be so nice as to meet
with me and sign my key so I can get going with the rest (and IMO more
important) of the tests to become a DD ?

Thanx in advance to anyone willing to help

--
Leo Costela
Public Key: