Re: RFC: test my debs for vegastrike

> > I didn't look at the file, but doesn't that deal with MacOS? If yes, I
> > doubt you need to install it into the .deb.
>
> Fink?  http://fink.sourceforge.net/

And? Neither Fink, nor MacOS X is "in" Debian. If the Fink folks want
to use a debian package, they need to change it anyway, and can add
the file too (then again, the file is about building and installing,
which is not really useful in a binary package).

For Debian proper, documentation about how to build and install a
prepackaged software on MacOS X is quite irrelevant.