RFC: test my debs for vegastrike

Hi all,

I have finished packaging some .debs and would like some feedback on
them.  They are packages of the game Vegastrike
(www.sf.net/projects/vegastrike).

You can apt-get them at
deb http://userpages.umbc.edu/~fu1/debian unstable main
deb-src http://userpages.umbc.edu/~fu1/debian unstable main

They also work with testing, but you need to get the libboost-python
package from unstable as it hasn't made it into testing yet.

These include an arch-indep package vegastrike-data (beware 30MB+) and
an i386 packge of the binaries.  I have fixed all but a few of the
lintian errors.  Those remaining are:
E: vegastrike: unstripped-binary-or-object ./usr/games/vegastrike
E: vegastrike: unstripped-binary-or-object ./usr/games/vegaselect
Intentional... as the software is still early in development.  Its my
understanding from the policy manual(Sect 11.1) that it is okay for me
to leave it like this as compilation options are used at the descretion
of the maintainer.  Is this correct?

E: vegastrike: binary-without-manpage vegaselect
E: vegastrike: binary-without-manpage vegastrike
I will get to these...

Thanks!
-mike

ps.  I will going out of town tomorrow for the weekend, so if I don't
get back to you until ~tuesday, this is why.  I wanted to get these out
before I left.