Re: RFC: test my debs for vegastrike

  - Why are sources in binary-i386 and binary-all?

  - ./configure fails because it's not executable.  You could maybe just
    chmod +x it in debian/rules?

  - You're missing the following build-deps for vegastrike:

   * xlibmesa-dev | libgl-dev (maybe just "xlibmesa-dev" is best)
   * glutg3-dev
   * libexpat1-dev
   * libpng-dev

  You do NOT need a build dependency on Python, as someone else
suggested.

  If you have good bandwidth and some free disk space, pbuilder is a
good way to test your build dependencies.

  Once I got past those problems, things seemed to work.

  Daniel

|            "If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot             |
|             stamping on a human face -- forever." -- 1984                   |
\------- (if (not (understand-this)) (go-to http://www.schemers.org)) --------/