Re: ssldump package, key signed, what now?

On Mon, Feb 18, 2002 at 01:43:28PM -0500, nicholas black wrote:
> > (a) find some one to sponsor the package into debian.
>
> so here we are.  i've added myself to the sponsor-request page, but as
> it seems there's a bit of languish there, i hope it's not considered
> spamming that i now notify this list.

It's not considered spamming, it's recommended procedure.  The
sponsor-request page (I'm assuming you mean
http://www.internatif.org/bortzmeyer/debian/sponsor/ here) is just an
unofficial tracker of sponsorees/sponsors.

--
Andreas Bombe <bombe@informatik.tu-muenchen.de>    DSA key 0x04880A44