Re: NSS library dependencies

On Thu, Dec 19, 2002 at 05:23:09PM -0800, Grant Bowman wrote:
> * Sami Haahtinen <ressu@ressukka.net> [021217 15:13]:
> > one solution would be to move the whole module to /usr, but that would
> > not (atleast to my knowledge, although i haven't tested it) solve the
> > problem, the same problem would remain.
>
> Didn't someone in that bug mention that he had done it successfully by
> moving a set of libraries from /usr/lib to /lib?  The reason I cc'd the
> mail list is for suggestions on ways around this issue and specifically
> on the "Won't fix" bug that has more details than I can accurately
> provide myself.

I noticed the same message about moving the libs to /lib, this leaves
the sasl question open (see below)

> > would be to statically link all required libraries into
> > libnss-ldap and keep that in /lib, i'm not that keen in the idea as it
> > might bring some new unexpected problems.
>
> But it could work out perfectly, right?

it could, but see the other messages in this thread about sasl, i didn't
come to think of sasl, but i expected problems.

--
			  -< Sami Haahtinen >-
      -[ Notify immediately if you do not receive this message ]-