NSS library dependencies

Hello Sami,

After reading the content of this bug, I'm curious which rules would be
broken by moving the necessary libraries to /lib from /usr/lib.  I can
understand why you have moved this bug to "won't fix" but without some
kind of solution users who use NSS special lookups like LDAP will always
have problems with the /usr filesystem mounting.

Is the right solution for all NSS libnss-* packages to not be in /usr
due to these kinds of conflicts?  Would static linking of NSS
dependencies break rules as well?  Should a new rule be made for basic
system naming setup?

Thank you,

--
-- Grant Bowman                                <grantbow@grantbow.com>