help with kernel module source

Hi,
I have some source code of kernel module. It's a driver for my ISDN modem. I
want to build this module with kernel in /usr/src/modules directory using
make-kpkg. So I modified the source code to used autoconf/automake and run
`dh_make -k`. Fine till here. When I try
`dpkg-buildparkage -us -uc -rfakeroot it` build the module, but failed when
trying to copy something from driver/ directory. What should be in this
directory?

Link to a HOWTO on this would be also helpfull.

Thanks.

Mody