Re: ifeq( PACKAGE, "mypackage")

Quoting Bastian Kleineidam <calvin@debian.org> (2002-12-19 11:21:21 GMT):
> On Thu, Dec 19, 2002 at 10:50:18AM +0000, Mark Howard wrote:
> > Hi,
> >   is it possible to determine the name of the current package at the
> > build stage of debian/rules (multi-binary source), so that only the
> > parts required for the current package are built? (and also so that they
> > aren't build twice).
> How about the FOX solution (apt-get source libfox1.0):
> define build-deb
>   dh_testdir
>   dh_testroot
>   dh_installdocs -p$@
>   dh_installexampless -p$@
> endif
>
> package1: build
> 	build-deb
> package2: build
> 	build-deb

My approach is slightly different. tct does the following:

binary-tct: DH_OPTIONS = -p tct
binary-tct: build
	dh_<everything>

binary-timeout: DH_OPTIONS = -p timeout
binary-timeout: build
	dh_<everything>

binary-arch: binary-timeout binary-tct
bianry: binary-arch binary-indep

This allows the binary packages to have widely disparate dh_ calls.

--
Andrew Stribblehill <ads@debian.org>
Systems programmer, IT Service, University of Durham, England