Re: Library with "demos", where should demos go?

On Sun, 2002-12-08 at 21:25, Hugo van der Merwe wrote:
> I'm packaging a library which contains a bunch of demos - both the
> binaries and the source code gets installed by the library's build
> system...

Please tell us what your library is & what the examples are - it might
make it easier.
I guess the best answer is to look at what other libraries do.
One of note which places files in /usr/bin is the gtk-demo example
program. Most others (which I know of) seem to only have sources for the
examples - are the binaries really required?
--
  .''`. Mark Howard
 : :' :