Re: Library with "demos", where should demos go?

On Mon, Dec 09, 2002 at 09:51:29PM -0500, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 10, 2002 at 02:17:15AM +0100, Michael Banck wrote:
> > Wouldn't it be more problematic than necassary in case the library changes
> > so-name? You'd have to make the different version conflict then, as they
> > contain the same files in /usr/bin.

> Only if they ship in the shared library package (which they shouldn't).

Somehow I thought we were talking about shared libraries. Rereading the
thread, I do not see any indication of this anymore :)

Sorry for this comment then,

Michael

--
<stockholm> moshez: if you manage israel, you can manage the universe on
            spare time. look at it as the T&S in NM.