Re: j2sdk build-depends cannot be satisfied?

    >> So, here's my (hopefully) final question.  I think I have
    >> addressed everyone's concerns with this Depends line:
    >>
    >> Depends: kaffe | java-virtual-machine, kaffe | java-runtime,
    >> java-common

    Ola> If you change java-runtime to java1-runtime it is perfectly
    Ola> correct.

java1-runtime & java2-runtime should provide a superset of
java-virtual-machine and therefore you shouldn't need both.
Suggests/ecommends/Depends on java-virtual-machine should only be for
those systems tah make *no* use of the java.* classes (the
semi-mythical project to make perl emit java bytecode springs to
mind).

--
Stephen

"A duck!"