re original source vs 'source package'

Hello, I'm experiencing some oddities with qmail which I got from src
unstable (there actually all the same in all branches) and wanted to
know how, if possible, I could get back to a virgin debian qmail source.

The qmail source comes patched with qmail-queue, badmailfrom and some
other patches, one of which conflicts with a patch I need so, is it
possible to get a clean patchless package with the debian/rules?

Or, is there an unpatch method I'm unaware of?

Thanks, justin