Re: Looking for testers/sponsor for new package IRE

On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 08:08:57PM +0100, Alexandre Pineau wrote:
> 	I have finished my packaging of IRE, a role playing game engine similar to ultima 6. I am looking for people to test/check my package and for a sponsor to upload it for me.
> You can find this package at http://alexandre.pineau.free.fr/ire_debian.htm

Looks like a great timewaster!  I'll sponsor it if you need someone.

BTW for future sponsorees I like the see the following in a request:
  - Name of package
  - Brief description of what it does
  - URL of your package
  - URL of upstream
  - Dependencies - important because I have, say, gtk libs installed but
	not Qt ones, others have it the other way around.

 - Craig
--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.enc.com.au/                <csmall@enc.com.au>