game with small library

Hi!

I'm trying to package a game (http://taxipilot.sf.net), that comes with a
really small shared library. The only reason this library exists, is that the
provided functionality has to run inside the sound-server. Likely, it will
never be used by any other package.
Now, when I try to package the game as "single binary", everything seems to
work fine (i.e. the lib gets installed, too), but lintian complains:

W: taxipilot: non-dev-pkg-with-shlib-symlink usr/lib/libEXT_wavpo.so.0.0.0
usr/lib/libEXT_wavpo.so
E: taxipilot: no-shlibs-control-file usr/lib/libEXT_wavpo.so.0.0.0

Could anybody point me in the right direction? (Please CC me)

Thanks!
thomas